So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/22/2006

Pictures of the last few weeks

Here are some pics from our Sunday's off while in Washington...
Coming from places where mountains don't exist, Katie and I decided
"RattleSnake Ledge" was about our speed...
The 1.5 mile hike up was pretty sweet even though my native garb was not readily accepted by the somewhat unruly Washington hikers in their fortified boots and tight jeans.

This is the top where we decided it appropriate to something awkward so as to continue the stereotype of Thespians.

The stunning lake we swam in at the bottom...It was FIERCLY cold.
This field was littered with rattle snakes and I can't remember ever being so afraid as I ran through these fields clapping like a buffoon to scare them away.
"I like white water rafting!" proclaimed Chris.
Some sage advice from the Middle School at Ellensburg where we had rehearsals.
This was taken tonight in Ellensburg...It is the highest spot in the farm town and people in the town drive up to it, park, chill with their families and watch the sunset.
That's me...Chris...Chris Harbur

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chris!

wow, i dont know that anyone has had more fun in Washington ever. from the looks of it anyway. but wheres that just-oh-so-amazing picture of us? come on man, show some love. where are you off to next? if its local, i'll totally come see it

peace out!

anna (wolf #2)

8:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home