So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/18/2006

Farm Town...

Ahhh the little town of Ellensburg, Washington...The first thing we saw upon entering the town was signs for a rodeo followed by a 300 year old man carrying a saddle.
We only had 50 or so at the audition so everyone was cast and no one is much over 12 and with a Friday show ahead of us, it should prove a challenging week.
This is a strange feeling I have had of late, but in the last week or so I have had 3 different serious circumstances in which my intuition has subtly told me to do something and I have sub-consciously shrugged it off only to have the instance turn into a complete disaster. (One was my wallet and one was locking both sets of keys into the car about an hour ago.) SERIOUSLY, I don't know if I've just been distracted lately or plain stupid but I can't seem to snap out of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

2:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home