So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/13/2006

How you know you're growing up...

1) You have to figure out all aspects of how to go about getting health insurance. (scary)

2)What the heck you're supposed to do with a 401k. (terrifying)

3)11 year olds are showing you cool things on your cell phone you NEVER knew you had. (unbelievable)

4)You are asked to be a groomsman at your close friend's wedding!!! (P.S. I was so honored I got goosebumps when he asked me)

I seriously never thought I'd see that day any of these things would be a consideration...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

try being a parent of a kid that is figuring that stuff out!!!!!

11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nathan...congratulations!!!!!!!

11:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home