So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/15/2006

Not being able to perform tomorrow has kinda made this week very strange for me...All this preparation has gone into this show for tomorrow and I will be back stage helping kids with cues and changing scenes. Katie and I actually talked about this today and she decided that she prefers doing back stage stuff which is GREAT! So I guess I'll be performing most of the summer...cooooool beans.
Today was a super-duper day because not only was it sunny and beautiful the entire day, but my debit, credit and driver's liscence arrived so I am a real person again!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home