So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/08/2006

Ohhhh that week off

Katie and I have been about as lazy and gluttonous as they come this last week. Here are a few pics of the adventure:


"I am quite frightened of this new city because they have trolleys, cable cars, buses and cars all on the same street."

But the fear soon faded and I was riding the trolley like a pro.

They have buildings in San Fran.

Ahh yes, my first touch of the Pacific...it was delectable

We went to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk for a day and went on about 10,000 rides

Ohhhhh that Pacific Ocean, you devil of a good time...

At Washington Square Park, a man from the far east does Tai-Chi.

Oh yea, we were there...

The park was preeeeety

Snapshot of the city

Inspired by the man in the park, I give Tai-Chi a try.

After release of this photo, PLEASE do not call me with modeling offers....no, seriously, don't.

These monkeys were clearly disturbed about something.

Perhaps it as because they saw our production of the Jungle Book and were dismayed/terrified/confused by the monkeys in the show

I mean.... this kid was money as "Wolfy" in last week's show.

Our drive into Half-Moon Bay was foiled by masses of traffic but that didn't stop me from getting a quick picture out the window...

It had been about 15 years since my last bubble bath so I was due...



1 Comments:

Blogger Alanna said...

Oh yeah... NOW my life is complete. Thanks for that.

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home