So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

6/30/2006

Last day till show...

Well, our last rehearsal before show day was not too hot. I mean the kids didn't know lines, cues or much of anything and it was a real struggle to get volume in that big theatre...Our 2 female leads (Hannah and Jennifer, 13 year olds) are probably my favorite kids ever and made me a little illustrated book with all the bizarre things I say and do during rehearsals which pretty much made my week... It's wierd because as bad as today was, we had SO MUCH FUN running the show!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is hayley hannahs friend. i was at the show in the pink shirt. sorry if i distracted u. me and my bff danielle (in the brown shirt) were the ones who were making faces. hannah wont shut up about how cool u r and we agree because ur baloo. good job. buhbye now.

10:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u still use the book? to make sure u tell the new peeps about the cool stuff u say and the hampsters?? (btw this is hannah from saratoga) yay. i got a good part in my school musical. ill email u.

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home