So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

6/26/2006

Ahhhh Sundays

Gotta love Sundays....We only had a 40 mile drive to Saratoga so we thought we'd make a few stops on the way...

(The view from the house I stayed at in Santa Rosa)

Stop #1: St. Francis Winery

The view from St. Francis' porch















Inspired by the movie "Sideways" I give my highly trained shanauser a good wiff...My inner monologue goes something like: "Hmmmm....nutty with a touch of rasperry....and...is that....just the slightest bit of....cheese?!?!

Stop #2:
San Francisco (The Giants/A's Game) @ AT&T Ball Park

San Fran Bay Area

Mr. Bonds in all his steroid-glory

Katie and I at the Park



AT&T Park over looks the Bay


Katie and I practicing for our Make-up workshop in the morning (pretty good huh?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice cut looks too real for me!
you look too thin
gorgeous pictures
it's "katie and ME not I" at the park

this is what mothers are for

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home