So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/31/2006

Lincoln City NEEDS us!

Tomorrow is wildly important for this small town on the coast of Oregon because theatre is dying and they thought that bringing in our company might be a way to get the town excited about theatre again... We were told that newspaper articles, radio interviews and flyers were all done in order to publicize this event but every one is terrifed that no one will show up for the audition...I too am worried that we won't have enough kids to pull this thing off, but I guess right now all I can do is just know that the best publicity we got right now is G-O-D.
Your prayers will be greatly appreciated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home