So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

1/13/2007

Kid's tell jokes to brighten up your day!

Need a little giggle to brighten your day? Then you have come to the right place! Listen to the boys and girls of this week's production of "The Little Mermaid" tell some good ol' fashion childhood jokes...

And we'll end with a 15 second joke from our good friend Dillon the country boy...

And a few pics to cap off a great week:
You wish you were a Merman...
Our happy little set in small town, KY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home