So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

12/03/2006

Neah Bay, Washington?!?

Though it may boast beautiful vistas and the most Northwest point in the U.S. we have heard that the kids who live on this Indian Reservation are among the toughest of any town on tour. Shirnest and I are up early this fine Sunday morning because we have to drive quite a ways and then take a ferry to get this remote location in Washington. I suppose God has prepared us for this harrowing task considering we have had the last two weeks off due to snow and such...

By the way, last night we had the truck in a parking garage in Seattle for a few hours and when we came back there was a note under the windshield written by a woman who had done Missoula Children's Theatre back in the days of yore and just wanted to tell us how much she loved us and wished us all the best in our endeavors...Wahooo, fan mail!!!

P.S. Do not worry, Pics to come my pretties!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your blogs and you made me laugh out loud! Sounds like a really fun thing that you are doing!

7:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home