So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

1/10/2007

Back in Business!

After the most amazing break I have ever had which included a one week cruise to The Caymans, Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya, Shirnest and I are back at it! The funniest thing about this week in Hazard, KY has got to be auditioning 60 kids with the thickest country accents I have ever heard. It's also a bit unnerving playing a country singing starfish at one point in the show because I can feel the kids wondering where in the world I learned such a terrible accent. Maybe I'll get a few pointers from the kids...
I will definitely be posting video interviews of the kids this week because they are simply priceless...
And now...Glorious Pics!

Everyone had a great time opening gifts...

A little xmas golf with the fam
The rooming situation on the ship was quite "snug"
At the port in Costa Maya with two girls we met on the ship
There was a new towel animal everyday we came back to the room!


And in closing, always rememeber that no matter how much you may think you hate you job, you will never hate it as much as this little fella does...


1 Comments:

Blogger Alanna said...

sometimes in life i look at the videos and pictures from other people's live and i cry that mine isn't as fabulous...

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home