So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

12/20/2006

VIDEO BLOG!!!

Oh yes, the time has come...I realize only so much of my writing can be interesting so I have decided to add videos for your viewing pleasure! They will all be VERY short (3 min. or less) so don't start thinkin your gonna have to stay in the night if you click the link or anything...

This video is from 3 weeks ago in Sedro Woolley, WA it snowed so hard our week was cancelled, so I decided to venture out into the back yard of the families house I was staying at and lets just say it was quite an adventure...sorta

Check it out!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! that was very cold looking. (this is hannah/mowgli from saratoga) question, are you doing a show in the spring in toga? i heard lil mermaid is gunna play here... k ttyl.

11:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my God it's a nutcase in the pasture!

9:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it's not a nut case it's a Christmas fruitcake

9:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe what a nerd you are. "lets go play in the sno-- oh my gosh! i just fell." i hope millions of people watch that and you become an internet hero.

anna
wolf 2

11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you, my friend, are hillarious and i miss every second of it! great video. whyd you wait so long to post some?!! i want more! =) hope you and the pony are friends now. xo.

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home