So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

10/23/2006

I could have died....

Hopefully the title of this entry immediately pulls you in and your heart starts pumping, shouting, "NO, NOT CHRIS, I LOVE HIM!"
It has now been a week since my wild adventures in Redway, CA and I just found out yesterday from member of staff at the home office that I was in serious danger that night (see "WILD NIGHT" below) because it is pot drying season and they said it is common for people to set up heavily guarded barbed wire fences with machine guns and LANDMINES...yes, machine guns and landmines...sweet mary... I could have had my leg blown off that night by a landmine and NOT had a cool war story to back it up with.

This week we are in Mesa, WA where once again we have heard horror stories of badly behaved children and we have a 9:30am Friday show which means we have like 3 days to pull this one together.

Well, off to auditions I go!!! Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, duh chris, EVERYONE knows its that time of year. hello?.... i'm glad you aren't blown to smitherins - then you couldn't even make up a good story.

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home