So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

10/13/2006

Well I promised you pics and here you go!


We taught an adventure workshop to this entire school yesterday. (There was 8 kids)

Not a bad view for a playground view in a K-3 school eh?
The teachers actually cook home ade lunches for the kids.
Teaching a make-up workshop to a different school in Humboldt County, CA (Yes, that again is the entire school)
This is the cabin they forced us into for the week until we told them we could barely fit our stuff in it, let alone sleep!
Our wonderful day off last Sunday in Old Sacramento...she relented to give me her number.


SHOW PICS FROM OROVILLE, CA: (last week)


The crazy faced sea horse in the foreground is the family I stayed with all week...mmmm.

I told the sea horses that if they picked their seahorse noses on-stage they would be drop-kicked and cast into a blazing hot fire, so this little one decided to get it all out backstage...smart girl.

Our drive from Oroville to Redway was amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home