So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

8/07/2006

Abundance!

As I listen to those around me worry about money and things of that nature I kind of came to an interesting revelation today... we will always have enough to do whatever it is we need to do.
The earth is an incredibly abundant place and what I need to start to doing more is genuinely believe and trust that I am entitled to some of that (unfortunately I don’t think it’s something you can fake). Albert Einstein said, "The universe is conspiring for us..." and I sort of realized today that if I do what my heart and intuition are telling me to do, not only will I be successful but I will receive all the abundance this earth has to offer me...easier said than done!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chris,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They are very insightful! Have a great day!
Warmly,
Cristina King

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chris,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They are very insightful! Have a great day!
Warmly,
Cristina King

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wise beyond your years. it takes a lot for certain people to realize something that deep. i'll keep that in mind
anna

10:28 PM

 
Blogger MacKensie said...

Good job. It's true, I think, and once you see it you can tap into it like never before!

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home