So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

6/14/2006

Pics


This was by far the scariest plane ride I have ever had because not only was I flying in adverse weather conditions on a prop plane to the middle of nowhere (Missoula, MT) I was sitting next to a gay hair dresser from L.A. who desperately wanted to make me over...true story.

This is the view from the bridge we walked over every day to get to training.

This Squirrel would seriously sit outside my window every morning and let me photograph him. After about a week of this, I told him I was feeling a bit creepy about our unusual relationship and he ran away, never again to return to my window...also a true story

This is for you people who don't believe my story...

Some of the most genuinely kind people I have ever metPerry Thurman (probably my top 10 favorite people of all-time) was my roomate during the training in Montana, and yes that's Dori from
"Finding Nemo" clutched in his arms...he's from Minnesota.

We took a little 180 mile detour on our way to Napa, CA so we could drive through Yellowstone. I am wearing a pair of avaiators that I purchased at Super Walmart for $4.65 (Aren't you proud mom?)
This was actually a bit frightening because these buffalo stormed the roads and started ramming cars.

(You can click any of these images to enlarge them)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pix!!

anybody who can organize 57 kids into a show in 4 days should run for president.

I'm not kidding.

love

dad

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Alanna said...

So... I heart the fact that under the picture exposing part of your buttox there is a sign reading telling me how to enlarge these pictures. So tempting... and then again - not.

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home