So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

6/18/2006

Ready to do it ALL OVER...

When I woke up this morning I couldn't help feeling like I had just conquered a small country. I just lay there, in my luscious queen size bed at the Travelodge knowing that every single one of those kids had just done something truly remarkable. Today was going to be a relaxing day driving to our new spot, Santa Rosa, CA...and thats exactly what it was.
The only troubling thing that happened was that when we arrived to our new destination, we found out that in the morning numbers are expected to be in the 200's for the audition....God help us!
STAY TUNED...

1 Comments:

Blogger Miles Harbur CS,MBA said...

the pictures really capture the moment...

reading your blog is definitely "better than being there"-- at least for me!

It's better than SNL (other than a few of the older episodes) :)

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home