So basically I just graduated from University of Miami with a B.F.A in Acting and this is my first job in the "Real World". I decided that I would document this wild adventure and share with everyone the fear, the rewards and the reality of doing a 12 month Children's Theatre National Tour. My job is to arrive into town Sunday, audition 25-350 kids Monday and by Saturday pull off a full musical production of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" starring yours truly, Christopher Nelson Harbur.

7/18/2007

Pearl Harbor

After rehearsal we went with a bunch of our show kids to one of the biggest flea markets in the U.S. which completely surrounds the University of Hawaii football stadium.
Apparently our friend Brett, who plays King Backwards this week thought he wasn't gonna be dressed up by the older kids...ha ha.
I'm pretty like a peacock.
That very spot is where the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and sunk the USS Arizona
And THAT my friends is the car that our company rented for us....I mean I knew there was LOADS of money in Children's Theatre but ohhhh mama.....

Tomorrow the kids of Hawaii are taking me surfing for my first time in Waikiki!!!!
Pics to come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had an awesome time in hawaii.. where are you off to now? i just got your post card this week. THANK YOU!!

mindy

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Mike Barrett said...

Hey man. Great pics and I'm glad you found yourself in the land where surfing was invented. It's a holy place. BTW, my comment on your YouTube rollercoaster video was supposed to be funny. Hope you took it that way. Peace. MB

9:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the bloggage chris?! i've been checking but i havent seen any updates! come on!

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home